I should be finishing my homework...but I am distracted. The windows are open on this fine evening, memories of the weekend are floating through my head, and I may or may not be google-ing cheap road-trips that Matt and I might be able to take in a couple weeks for our anniversary. (fingers-crossed)
We did ALOT this weekend. But, I forgot my camera at home....so we only got a couple pictures on Matt's iphone/ipod thingy. I was super bummed. My dear friend Hannah got married this weekend outside of Jefferson City, MO. It was our first time heading to the capital of Missouri. I finally got to hear the cicadas.
Outside an old McDonald's in Holt Summit, MO. Well, the sign was old, the McDonald's was new.
Fulton, MO: Churchill Historic Church. Also, Sections of the Berlin Wall. Interesting.
Ohhhh...and looky here. Courtney rockin' a SIZE 10 dress from J. Crew.
Dresses with pockets are a girl's best friend.
awesome dress! and you look amaaaaazzzzinggg!!!!
ReplyDeleteI want a copy of the pic of you in the size ten dress.
ReplyDeleteanonymous is aka for Mom
ReplyDeleteLookin' great, C!
ReplyDeleteHottie McHottie in that dress!
ReplyDeleteHot picture! Is Matt (i will text you these words)...
ReplyDeleteAnywho please share potential road trip ideas since our anniversaries are sooo near each other perhaps we can merge it into a fantabulous weekend together.
love.