6.03.2011

Rockin' my world.


1) Lose it! (.com)
I started using Loseit! this week. Totally fed up with my 161 plateau, gaining and losing the same 3 pounds since March, I found this website through liz. I started tracking my calories and exercise on Tuesday....then BAMMMM- down 3.8 pounds as of this morning. This now brings me to 160.7 -- *HALLELUJAH**-- which is the new lowest weight for me. Exactly 45 pounds down. 5 to go. If I get my head on straight...I should be celebrating my birthday AND 50 mark together! 


2) My Redemption Book. 
A couple posts back, I mentioned that I started counseling. It's been wonderful...painful...and wonderful. I l.o.v.e my counselor and she picked an amazing book for us to work through together. I would like to extend a challenge to you, dear reader, that if you find yourself struggling with anything- pick up this book.

3) Allergies. 
nataliedee

4) A girl name Cassie.

There is an entire state between us, I have never met her in person, and still this girl rocks my socks off. I steal her ideas all the time (sorry), check my Google reader every morning for a new blog post from her, and refer to her as "my bloomington girl" when I talk about her to Matt. Does that classify me as a stalker? Maybe? Just last week, she did something that I HAVE TO DO too. Have-to. Cassie went to Indianapolis and got a BOD POD assessment. How awesome does that thing look! Maybe it doesn't "look" awesome, but the knowledge that you get regarding your health from this little nugget is worth it. SIUE has one on their campus. I will be making that phone call in the next couple weeks.You should really spend some time on her blog. She is addicting. Thank you, Cassie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment