2) I have been on the hunt for a cool costume for the Halloween 10K here in town on October 14th. I really think this one would be funny:
So simple and fun! I will probably just resurrect the loofah costume that is buried in the basement...but if I can figure out how to run in this one, I may have to upgrade to the paper doll.
So simple and fun! I will probably just resurrect the loofah costume that is buried in the basement...but if I can figure out how to run in this one, I may have to upgrade to the paper doll.
3) My mom came to town last week to hang out before she went back to work. We hit up the zoo. I could post pictures of the new sea lion exhibit, but honestly you just need to come see it in person. Pictures do not do it justice. I do, however, want to share with you this picture and story:
Mom and I strolled up on the monkey area. As we got closer, we saw an older lady standing close to the class appearing to be taking pictures of a monkey facing the window. The monkey was smiling and giggling. We then realized that she was actually showing this monkey the pictures she had taken with her camera! He (or she) was just sitting there watching her scroll through the photos and showing emotion towards what he (or she) was seeing. It was truly amazing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment