The Top Floor Fitness Challenge just rolled into it's 5th week. This week came way to fast in my opinion. We started out working out 3 days a week for two weeks, 4 times of week for two weeks, and now are locked in for 5 days a week until the end of the year.
Whoa. 18 weeks. 5 days a week. 90 workouts.
The 10k program has us run/walking 3 days a week. And the other 2 days will be something that we change up along the way. Tuesday evening, Becca and I tried out what we thought would be a "simple" circuit:
Wrong. So wrong. Both of us were soaked through our shirts. My legs were shaking during the squats and jumping squats segment. We originally planned to do this two times through but quit after one. We were fearful we would be too sore to run Wednesday morning.
Sure, you can call us pansies or flakes. But I challenge you to complete one circuit of this program. It's not as easy as it appears.
Maybe I am the only one that has the upper body strength comparable to a wimp, but that was true workout.
Next week, I will share a picture of our beautiful calendar and recap the first full month of the challenge!
8.29.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment