9.30.2011

Black-out.

I am taking October off. 

A fast of all things electronic. 

T.V. 

Internet. (other than email and homework based research/assignments, and bank website) 

Facebook. (deactivated my account this week) 

Netflix. 

Hulu. (this will hurt most, it is where I get caught up on all my shows for the week) 

Pinterest. 

Twitter stalking. 

Google Reader. 

Tastespotting and Foodgawker. (dear lord, I will actually have to use my precious cookbooks) 

I think that covers my current addictions. 

October is crazy busy: bridal showers, projects due at school, projects due at work, community group has started back up, warrior dash, half marathon, festivals, 4 day trip to disney for a smashing bachelorette weekend (omg), halloween, more homework, losing weight, and plus it's OCTOBER. One of my most favorite months. 

I want to be out there living, laughing, training, taking pictures, and making memories. 

Don't worry. I'll fill you all in on the great things that happen...in November. 

Love you all, please don't forget about my little blog. I will return. 

Until November 1st, 
Courtney

0 comments:

Post a Comment