Alright, here's the deal. I have no idea how to pick out clothes.
I need your help. I have narrowed it down to two dresses...I HAVE TO STOP LOOKING or I will just find more that I like and drive myself crazy.
Two Dresses. Vote for one. I am wearing it "in" a wedding. And by "in", I mean that I will be in pictures and running around like a happy chicken getting stuff done for the bride. {oh my goodness...I can't wait!}
They are from the same website, www.eShkti.com , and one is $60, the other $70. Budget friendly and could be worn during the holiday season.
Be honest....voice your opinion...don't be shy.
The wedding is in late November. The plan is to order this puppy soon.
9.22.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




#3
ReplyDeleteDress #2! (The V-neck, blue on top, grey on bottom) Super cute! I'm ready to not be pregnant so I can shop again!
ReplyDelete