9.02.2011

twenty+nine: The List {Update}

I accomplished something on my list last week. AND, I am in the works of completing a couple more this month! I am going to go ahead and mark "buy local, eat local, support local" off the list too. We are supporting two local CSA programs, plus I made a silent vow to stop shopping at large chain stores starting this month. Hello Ma&Pa Shops!
 
Oh, our neighbors shared two brussel sprout plants with us, so we walked to home depot earlier this morning and got a pot for them. Baby steps into "learn how-to and plant a garden". 

Hooray!

29 things to-do while I am 29
(in no particular order) 

build headboard for guestroom 
cook through an entire cookbook 
learn how to swim 
warrior dash 
run a 1/2 marathon under 3 hours 
hit 50 pounds lost 
get a tattoo 
change a diaper all by myself 
read the entire bible & journal 
go an entire month without eating out
learn how to sew or crochet or knit 
yoga! 
make all christmas gifts
blog with purpose 
have uncomfortable conversations
send out real mail 
learn how-to and plant a garden 
buy local, eat local, support local   {August}
go home more often 
visit family 
learn how to do my make-up/how to dress myself 
take a cooking class 
take a trip on megabus 
get a job   {July}
hug people :) 
BE ON TIME (no more "millertime")
floss 
bake my own bread
learn how to coupon   {August 27th}

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I want to megabus with you...Chicago maybe? :) Oh, and you totally do a great job dressing yourself already. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you could check off the "attend a cooking class"....come to kc and go to mine :)

    ReplyDelete