5.09.2012

TuesDayte Night: Staying In.

Ah...nothing like kicking up your feet, eating some cookies, and watching a movie in the comfort of your own apartment. 


That's just what we did. After a short stroll to the Redbox down the street, we popped in "We Bought a Zoo" and got comfy. I had low expectations for this movie. But, quickly realized that I had judged this flick incorrectly. If you haven't seen this movie, shame on you. Shame on me. The music is great, the story line is adorable, and the ending will make you cry. 


Next week will be one more "Study TuesDayte Night". I have a big test on the 19th and Matt is taking another exam for his licensing. I am rather excited to explore another coffee shop! After that, we should be able to return to our regular dates of NO books....atleast until the fall. 


Have any of you been on a fun date lately? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment