Today was....beautifully exhausting.
Breakfast: Smoothie with blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, banana, 1/2 cup milk, and a handful of spinach. Homemade strawberrie jam on a 1/4 of a sprouted wheat bagel
Lunch: (provided by my first day of practicum at Food Outreach) Homemade pizza, and a fresh salad of kale, spinach, and leaf lettuce with a variety of sliced vegetables.
Dinner: Uncle Bill's pancakes, 2 eggs, and hashbrowns.
Wednesday was a long day. I was at my site from 9:00-2:45, hustled to work for a 3:30-8pm shift, and then by the time I got home the last thing I wanted to do was cook. Why? Because I made over 100 pounds of food, from scratch, while at my practicum site that morning.
I really felt that my Uncle Bill's feast was going to put me well over my calorie goal for that day. But seeing as I was on my feet all day, completed my workout video that morning, I still came out 600 calories under! All the more motivation to move my little tooshie throughout the day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment