This is going to be rushed post. I needed to get this up on Sunday. I also owe you a birthday weekend re-cap, an update on how well/bad I did on my 29 List, new goals, and probably other things. Right now I am hustling to get caught up with my homework assignments. ONLY FOUR MORE WEEKS OF SUMMER SEMESTER. Good grief. I find myself drowning in projects...yet again. I have a feeling I will always be behind no matter where my intentions lie.
We are full swing back into CSA deliveries. It's kinda nice to have the refrigerator bursting at the seams with fresh summer produce. It helps in the "I don't want to cook, let's order a pizza" temptation. I feel bad if I waste such beautiful joys of the soil.
Tuesday- homemade pepperoni pizza (Matt) zucchini, red onion, parm pizza (Court)
Wednesday- pancakes (super busy night, easy meals are a must)
Thursday- eggplant w/ angel hair pasta
I marked out Sunday and Monday because I actually stuck to my guns and accomplished those meals. I even made the pizza tonight and baked it so I could focus on other things on Tuesday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment