I wish every Thursday could be started with Yoga under the arch while the sun comes up.
That's just what we did today. I dragged Molly and Aubrey out of their warm beds to break a sweat before we started our busy days. The Olympic Gymnastic team is in town this weekend for the trials. St. Louis organized some mornings of fitness and today kicked off the events with YOGA! It was no piece of cake either....and to make it even more nerve racking KSDK was there filming for the morning news. Everytime I hit a downward dog, I made sure to look around to see where the camera was!
Sun Salutation!
There were two different camera crews walking around taking pictures. If you would like to see some of us click on the links:
Picture #8 is a close up of Molly and I.
Look towards the back of the pack for most of the pictures to see us.
After we were done with meditation, we gathered on the steps of the arch grounds and took a group picture. We stopped by some booths to gather a pile of freebies!
I grabbed a blueberry poptart and nutrigran bar for Matt and kept the rest of the goodies for myself. Thank you, Yogis!





0 comments:
Post a Comment