Another pathetic looking meal plan this week. I am still in the process of finding a new groove between my new summer work schedule, practicum schedule, homework schedule, farmer's market volunteering, and all the events I pre-scheduled for June. Oye. I should have waited to see how they would have all worked with this summer chaos. Oh well...it's not like I need solid sleep for the next 8 weeks, right? Pshhh.
Monday: quinoa veggie stirfry (this is our new go-to meal when we are short on time)
Tuesday: individual flatbread pizzas
Wednesday: breakfast for dinner, homemade pancakes and eggs
Thursday: CSA DELIVERY IS BACK! We will whip something together with what we get.
Friday: {grocery shopping day}
Lunches will be either leftovers or peanut butter-jelly sandwiches. Nuts and fruit for snacks.
P.S. Tonight is GREG LASWELL CONCERT. I am so tired, but I hope I can enjoy his soothing voice and stay awake beyond 9:00pm.
6.11.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment