4.01.2011

Freshness of April

New months are like clean slates for me. I love it.

March was exhausting. And I will catch you up on some of it's glory since the computer is back to life. 
  
But first, I want to celebrate April

You see, April is the month that my weight loss journey began. 
 
April 27th, 2010 to be exact.
 
In 26 days, I would like to hit the big 5-0 mark of pounds lost. 
 
I am 8.3 pounds away. 
 
Fell off the wagon in March, and gained 3 pounds. Blerg.

I am going to share one picture a day of the ol' 200+ pound Courtney....sharing these pictures are painful but full of motivation to  
kick my butt in gear!  
Summer 2006. Matt and I's first game in the new Cardinal's Stadium. I wasn't 200 pounds in this picture, but you can tell by the puffiness of my face, that the weight gain had already started. I was rapidly out growing my clothes, but loved food way too much to listen to my body. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment