4.25.2011

May's Small Adventure List

May is still a week away. But I have already mapped out some Small Adventures for the month. My list is rather small..but I only have 2 weekends off this month.  

Yippppeeeee!

Tower Grove Farmers Market Returns:
May 7th we will be able to walk across the street to the park to pick up locally grown fruits and veggies. AND...free yoga at 9:00am! It doesn't get any better than that.

Paste Craft Class:
I got a rockin' groupon a couple months ago for a craft class at Paste. I honestly can't decide between learning how to Knit or Crochet. The only difference in my head is two needles or one. Is one easier than another? Less time consuming? I have no idea and could use some help making a decision.

Mo.Botanical Gardens-TREEMENDOUS Exhibit!
Two words: EXTREME TREEHOUSES. Need I say more? Oh wait, there's also some sort of tree scavenger hunt across the St.Louis area. I'll find out more and report back. Gasp...excitment. 

The Baleout, Vintage Clothing Store:
Imagine if the awesomeness that is known as the City Museum had a thrift store in the attic. Now open your eyes and click here. I have no clothes right now. I hope that I can fill it with great finds from this vintage hide-away.

Food.

Gokul Indian Restaurant:
100% Vegetarian. On the 1st and 4th Monday night it gets one step better: Vegan buffet. Yes, please. Man I love this city.

Bridge. Tap House & Wine Bar:
Judging by the pictures on their website, this cozy joint looks like the ultimate date night location. Rumor has it, the house made cheddar chips with apple slices, cherry chutney, and IPA mustard are to die for. I'll take that chance.

Cafe Natasha:
Guilty. Matt and I have been in S. City for a year now and have done a horrible job of exploring S. Grand. We have explored a couple places that I have fallen in love with, but I would like to add Cafe Natasha to my list. Specifically, their Tuesday Night All-You-Can-Eat Hummus Happy Hour. It only seems natural that a girl that requested hummus as her office birthday treat go to a hummus happy hour. Duh.

Foam Coffe & Beer:
I'm not a big coffee drinker. But Matt is. And I hate the way coffee makes his breath smell. So much so, that I rarely let coffee be made in the house. I mostly want to go here for the atmosphere and decor. Dear Matt can even get a coffee.

**let me know if you would like to join**

5 comments:

  1. Crocheting is WAY easier. I mean... WAY easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. What all have you made?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer is "yes". I would like to join! I know a lot of girls that are excited about the return of free yoga. (I also bought the Groupon for Southtown Yoga, so I'll be getting to know them really well.)

    I just had Cafe Natasha for the first time a couple weeks ago and have been toying around with having my reception there because the food is AH-MAZING. Foam is fun. Gokul is right on top of Shawn's place, but he's not much for veggie only. O_O And I need to use my Paste Groupon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! I want to join you... YES!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mostly scarves and baby blankets. But I have a friend who can make the cutest hats (baby hats) you have ever seen in your life. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete