4.19.2011

What the what?

Looks like I will be running another half marathon.

WHAT?

It's true.

Matt picked out a race for his birthday weekend in August.

 He picked a rather interesting race. We will start in Stillwater, MN and the race will end in Hudson, WI.

Three reasons why I decided to run it with him, well, I won't be "with him" but probably several miles behind him.

1) I get one of these to make friends with my Disney Princess Medal, and the Go! St. Louis Medal:
2) We will get to mark MN off our map of states we have traveled to. And, by the way, Stillwater, MN looks adorable!

3) Finishing the Princess Half was a huge accomplishment for me. But, I really want to finish one under 3 hours. It could be 2 hr 59 min 59 secs and I will be just fine. But I want to do it. This route may be it!

*you can move the map around to see the route more if you are intersted.

Training starts this week. I am going to start over, strenghthen my 5K first, then start full blown 1/2 schedule.

I don't run well by myself.

WHO WANTS TO DO THIS WITH ME?!

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm never going to make it through my 5K training program. I am hitting a wall here at week 4 of C25K. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you find your races? jon and i are looking for a local 5K/10K but i don't even know where to look.

    ReplyDelete