I got a huge wake up call in class today: I have procrastinated myself into a large hole.
As I drove 35 minutes home from campus, I passed several fast food joints that were calling my name. I lost control of projects/deadlines/reading assignments. When this happens, food is something I can control. What goes in my mouth, and how much. First thing I reach for is food. A lot of food.
Instead of stopping at one or two fast food drive-thrus, I gathered all the random change in my car and backpack and made a quick lap around the Goodwill Outlet.
I am so happy I did.
Look what I found:
Made from recycled coffee bean sacks, I almost let out a yelp as I grabbed this out of a bin. Just another lesson from Goodwill Outlet that the people there don't know when they are in the presence a good buy. On the inside of this bag, I noticed an Etsy seller tag. First thing I did when I got home was look up the website. Behold, Glass Acorn sells these amazing bags for $49.00 a pop. What did I pay? Oh, $0.63.
Sixty-three cents.
I'm pretty sure I will feel alot better toting this guy around the farmer's market this spring than shoving my face with a chemical-laced hot dog from QT.
3.19.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Proud of you for shopping and not eating!!! What a steal. If you see another cute bag like that, buy one for your Mom:)
ReplyDelete