Ladies and Gentlemen. Well, probably more to you Ladies. I honestly don't think I have any male readers.
6 more days of the "No Eating Out March". Phew. This past weeks been the worst. I have heard in the past that the third week of changing any habit is the hardest. I remember when we started the Couch to 5K beginner's running plan, the third week was ridiculous. The fun had worn off. The schedule was harder. And the weather was hotter. The same has happened to my challenge. Suddenly all recipes I have found are bleh, we are busier with other things, and the weather truly is hotter. Poor Matt had to pick up my slack and cook 3 meals this week. He cooked like a champ.
Things I am craving: Chinese food. (Like, "WHOA"). Froyo. Sushi. A smoothie from Smoothie King. Chinese food. And more Chinese food. Cupcakes from The Cup.
I feel like a drug addict at times jonesing for a fix. I just roll my eys, at myself, and try to power through the cravings. Most of the time it works nicely.
So, enough chit-chat. Let's bust out this plan.
(I omitted friday and yesterday since those are in the past)
Sunday- peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (pre-run)
smoothies and leftovers
odell family dinner dowstairs (mexican theme)
Monday- cereal, banana, oj
pasta & salad
sweet potato ravioli with kale pesto
Tuesday- oatmeal, pb, banana
leftovers & salad
veggie biscuits and gravy
Wednesday- leftover b&g
peanut butter & jelly, smoothies
cheesy quinoa cakes & salad
Thursday- oatmeal, pb, banana
leftovers & salad
pancakes (we love our pancakes)
Friday- fancy breakfast
soup and grilled cheese
tofu, rice, roasted carrots
Saturday- cereal, banana, oj
leftovers & salad
grilling out! (grand finale)
0 comments:
Post a Comment