3.07.2012

What I Ate Wednesday: A New Tradition

"What I ate Wednesday" or "WIAW" is a pretty popular trend in the world of healthy blogging. A dream is to find myself swimming with the big bloggers someday....I have a long way to go. But until then, I can try to incorporate their blog ideas into my little piece of the internet.

From now on, I will try my darndest to share what I eat on a Wednesday from the minute my feet hit the floor in the morning, to when they cozy back into bed. Granted, I am going to go at this full steam ahead, but like all goals I set for myself, it can get alittle lost in the wayside from time to time. THAT'S WHEN I NEED YOU ALL TO GET ON MY CASE. Let those comments fly people. The larger the vocal audience, the more I find motivation to stick with good habits.

I am going to silence my yapper, and get to the pictures.


Breakfast:
Homemade no-bake peanut butter oat bars 
Fage greek yogurt 
Strawberries 
Tangerine 
Apple slices 
Orange juice 
Water 

Mid-Morning Snack:
Mini-Green monster smoothie 
(after a 2.5 mile walk around Forest Park with Juli & baby Sofia)

Lunch: 
 Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich 
(oh...I love this combo of pb&J) 
Small Banana 

Lunch was eaten while catching up on last night's Cougar Town. 
Burned more calories laughing outloud. 
Seriously. Funny. 

Afternoon Snack: 
Freshly popped popcorn. 
On the stove. 
Sprinkling of parm cheese and salt. 
2 cups.
 Dinner:
 Winter veggie pasta. 
Noodles were fresh from our CSA last week. 
Side Salad. 

After Dinner Snack: 
Edy's 50 calorie fruit bar 
(whoa, I bought these for sick Matt, but they are GOOD) 

About an hour later:
3 small squares of dark chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment