3.26.2012

Odell family dinner: 4th Edition

We had the 4th Odell Family Dinner last night. Oh man...Have I mentioned how much I love my neighbors? 'Cause I do. 
I really do. 

I feel horrible that I fail to get more than three pictures during each evening. I just get so lost in laughter, good food, and such a loving community that I fail to snap the memories to show off to the world. So, all you get is a couple shots of the food. Last nights theme: Mexican. Charity did an ah-mazing job presenting a "Chipotle" knock-off. Whoa. We all made MASSIVE soft tacos trying to incorporate all the delicous filling options. 

  
 Appetizers: Freshly made Guacamole, Ashley & Jeff. 
Fresh corn and veggie salad, Becca & Victor.
Polenta fries with spicy mayo, Courtney & Matt.
(Props to Matt for making our dish since I worked yesterday)

Matt, that lives downstairs, was nice enough to share a fancy beer as an after dinner tasting. Innis & Gunn has a very limited release in America. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it....and I am still on the hunt for a beer that I actually like. Oh beer, I will probably never like you. Get over it.

Thank you for hosting, Matt & Charity. 

April comes back to us! We hosted first in November for Thanksgiving, Victor & Becca took January with an Asian theme, and Jeff & Ashley had March with homemade pizza night. I think it's only right that April be "Grill it" night! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment