3.15.2012

twenty + nine: the list {update}

The clock is a' ticking. Each time I go to mark something off the list, I get more and more nervous when I see how many things are still left. 

17 more things to accomplish. 3 months to do it in. 

Wanted: Person to teach this girl how to swim.
                    Person to teach me how to crochet or sew. 


29 things to-do while I am 29
(in no particular order) 
build headboard for guestroom 
cook through an entire cookbook 
learn how to swim 
warrior dash {October}
run a 1/2 marathon under 3 hours 
hit 50 pounds lost 
get a tattoo 
change a diaper all by myself 
read the entire bible & journal 
go an entire month without eating out  {Currently In Progress}
learn how to sew or crochet or knit 
yoga! {January}
make all christmas gifts {December- made 3, that counts, right?}
blog with purpose 
have uncomfortable conversations
send out real mail  {February/March}
learn how-to and plant a garden 
buy local, eat local, support local   {August}
go home more often 
visit family 
learn how to do my make-up/how to dress myself 
take a cooking class 
take a trip on megabus 
get a job   {July}
hug people { February/March}
BE ON TIME (no more "millertime") {January- new year's revolution}
floss 
bake my own bread  {January/February- 2 times!}
learn how to coupon   {August 27th}

3 comments:

  1. I can do both those!! 2 for 1 deal right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I know you didn't ask for help with the headboard...but I saw this and really want to try it.
    http://www.lowescreativeideas.com/idea-library/projects/Bed-azzling_Woven_Headboards_Collection_0811.aspx

    And I could also help you out with the diaper thing :). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky- That is an awesome idea for a headboard. We have a old solid wooden door in the basement that I have hopes of turning into a headboard. Sad thing is, most of the ideas I see advise you to secure it to the wall, and I doubt our landlord would support that idea. So now we have to figure out how to make it another way. But now, I am intrigued by your link.

    Rachel- Perhaps I could knock a few items out by: taking megabus to chicago, you teaching me how to sew and swim, taking a cooking class together, showing me how to do makeup and how to dress myself like a grownup. Done.

    ReplyDelete