I made a list of March goals.....
1) No eating out.
- So far, so good. Last night, I really wanted some Chinese food. I powered through the craving and made dinner. Success. 8 days down, 23 to go.
2) Matt takes an exam this month. {check}
- Matt has to take 7 exams to get licensed as an Architect. He is registered for March 30th. Study dates are in our future. :)
3) Live simple. Live Cheap.
- In response to #1, I want to be responsible with the things we buy this month. It is super easy for me to put together a beautiful menu, shop for all the ingredients, and then watch them rot in the fridge because I don't want to put the effort in cooking from scratch every darn night of the week. With a Schnuck's at the end of the block, it is an easy excuse to go buy a frozen pizza and call it a night. Live simple. Live Cheap. Waste not. Use what we have, instead of buying something new. It's not a new concept by any means, it's just a hard one to fully embrace.
4) Date Nights. No excuses.
- We tend to use this one alot, "Oh, let's just stay home and watch t.v." or "Eh, there's nothing fun going on tonight".
5) Spring Break-Spring Clean
- Clean this apartment. Finish some long overdue projects. Take the christmas tree down. Flood the goodwill with donations of stuff we don't use.
0 comments:
Post a Comment