 |
| It's old news, but baby miller is a Boy and will be named Winston Everett. Winston was a name we both quickly agreed upon, and Everett was the middle name of Matt's Grandpa. |
 |
We threw a small party for our family to announce the gender of baby miller. It was the day before Super Bowl, so a football themed party only seemed fair. I managed to take absolutely no pictures during the party of the food, the guests, or the decorations. All that creative work just stored as memories.
|
 |
| A beautiful sunset as we drove out to a Super Bowl Party. |
 |
| I "accidentally" discovered that the floral shop down the street sells all their free-stemmed flowers for 50% off on Saturdays. I put this whole bouquet together for $5. |
 |
| My Grandma Booth passed away on February 6th. She had just turned 89 that Monday. She's in a much better place now, with a big ol' grin on her face. |
 |
| In an attempt to start documenting the baby bump/how huge I get, I started posting pictures on Instagram. |
 |
| The new bridge over the Mississippi River opened! This isn't the best shot of our maiden voyage, but you get the point. |
 |
| Valentine's Day kinda got missed this year in our house. But we did manage to do a dessert date that night. |
 |
| I ordered the trio sundae sampler, and Matt got the chocolate pie with ice cream. |
 |
| Winston's room finally got a theme! |
 |
| This could not describe me more accurately. |
Tilly was terrified of the extreme wind we had a couple weeks ago. But then, she thought it was playing with her by knocking stuff up against the windows.
 |
| We have some pretty talented and awesome friends. Casey, one of those said friends, is about to graduate from pastry school. We were privileged to attend her Senior Buffet. Our souvenir that night was....diabetes. (this plate only represented half of the items on the buffet) |
 |
| Katie and I hit up the new location of the "London Tea Room". I know nothing about tea, but I do know that this is the b.e.s.t. tomato soup in the land. All the land. |
 |
| Ending the month of February, 24 weeks pregnant. I felt rather large that morning, but realized it may have just been a spell of water bloat. The next morning, I was back to normal. Sigh. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment