Tuesday- Panko Crusted Chicken Breasts w/ Roasted Asparagus and Yellow Squash
Wednesday- Sweet Potato Soup
Thursday- Biscuits and Gravy (a serious craving these days)
Friday- Fish Fry Night
Saturday- leftovers
Sunday- Dinner Party to Celebrate Pi(e) Day!
*************
As you may, or may not notice, the Fish and Chicken got bumped a couple days into this week. Friday afternoon, Matt and I stopped by Buy Buy Baby to pick out the carseat and stroller for the registry. We walked in at 3:00pm, and didn't leave until after 6:00pm. Woo. We survived! And landed on a carseat and a stroller. Bad news- we were both starving when we left and had no desire to cook.
We have a few more Foodie Stl Cards that need to be used by the end of this month- we hit up Onesto for dinner on the way home (it's less than a mile from the house). It was our first time there, and it was delicious! We ate half and saved the rest for lunch on Saturday. Two meals in one AND with a coupon card!
Saturday, Mom and Dad came to town to work on Winston's room. Mom and I went to Buy Buy Baby and a children's resale shop.
Sunday, we slept in....well, I slept in which was very much needed. We ran errands- to a bosnian bakery that I recently noticed in our neighborhood, to aldi's for groceries, to Whisk for a "Sunny Sunday" snack (first time there), and came home to make dinner. Whisk is absolutely adorable and delicious. I see us there in the future many, many more times. I had the lemon curd pop tartlet and Matt had the chocolate beet cupcake.
| I could show you more of the bake shop, but you need to go there and see how cute it is for yourself! |
| INHALED! |
Bosnian Bakery: $2.11
Aldi's: $44.00
Schnucks: $20.79
Total: $66.90
*the treats at Whisk were bought with grocery money too, but Matt paid and I don't know how much they were.
Fish Fry Night Friday will come out of our date night budget. Our actual date night is going to be free...more on that later this week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment