7.22.2011

Living on a budget.

The Millers have been living on a pretty tight budget lately. 

True, it has its pro's and con's. 

Wanna know a pro? 

Well, there are many pro's of living on a budget. Today's pro comes to you in the form of "cute". So cute, in fact, that Matt said I had my "girlie cute face on" when I came bouncing out to the living room showing off my new envelopes for the Envelope Cash System.

Cost for this project: $0 

I got sad every time I went to put our cash in the blah-old-white envelopes. Sad and crumpled up. No good! This is supposed to fun, right? YES! 


Earlier this morning, I went downstairs and dug out the package of photo paper, printed these cute envelopes, made color coordinated labels, introduced our green presidents to their new home, and grinned.

Viola!

1 comment:

  1. Robert and I start Dave Ramsey in August. I will have to make the cute envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete