7.18.2011

twenty+nine: The list.

29 things to-do while I am 29
(in no particular order) 

build headboard for guestroom 
cook through an entire cookbook 
learn how to swim 
warrior dash 
run a 1/2 marathon under 3 hours 
hit 50 pounds lost 
get a tattoo 
change a diaper all by myself 
read the entire bible & journal 
go an entire month without eating out
learn how to sew or crochet or knit 
yoga! 
make all christmas gifts
blog with purpose 
have uncomfortable conversations
send out real mail 
learn how-to and plant a garden 
buy local, eat local, support local 
go home more often 
visit family 
learn how to do my make-up/how to dress myself 
take a cooking class 
take a trip on megabus 
get a job
hug people :) 
BE ON TIME (no more "millertime")
floss 
bake my own bread
learn how to coupon 

2 comments:

  1. Great list!! Only one suggestion.......don't tell your Dad about the tattoo:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do the following with you...

    - run a 1/2 marathon under 3 hours (probably not side-by-side with you cause I don't really like running with people)
    - hit 50+ lbs lost
    - get a tattoo
    - take a cooking class
    - bake my own bread

    I can help you with:
    - learning how to swim
    - learning how to sew and/or crochet
    - uncomfortable conversations
    - hug people

    ReplyDelete