Monday - pizza with yellow tomatoes, pesto, spinach, and red onion
Tuesday - black bean and quinoa stuffed peppers
Wednesday - pancakes
Thursday - whole wheat spaghetti w/ marinara sauce (working both jobs, needed an easy meal)
Friday - FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY!
Saturday - breakfast: farmer's market
late lunch/ early dinner: eckert's
Goals:
--- drink MORE water.
--- layout my routine for when school starts next week
--- do the 100 Workout atleast once this week
_________________________________________
The pizza combination was AMAZING.
Not that great of a picture. Our bright apartment is not so bright at 9:00pm, which is what time we ate dinner last night.
{not the best time}
In other news, I found this guy in my kale while making kale chips yesterday. I am sure he was happy to be out of the refrigerator. Poor guy...I took him outside so he could be free in the backyard.
Look closely, do you see him?
When you buy food that is actually grown on a farm...finding friendly caterpillars is just a bonus feature.
0 comments:
Post a Comment