8.11.2011

{re}defined goals.

1) I need to start hacking away at THE LIST. I have about 42 weeks to accomplish 28 things left on my list. 

2) One of those is to close out this "Lose 50 pounds" chapter of my life. I think I have my tattoo design figured out...which to get a tattoo I must hit the big 5-0. 2 birds, 1 stone. My goal for this business to be over is by October 27th, the day I board a plan with 5 girls to celebrate a bride. Disney World two times in one year?!? Yup. My life, right now, is unbelievable. Un.Believable. I was informed to pack a swimsuit, gulp, so I need to be swimsuit ready. LET'S DO THIS! 

3) 2nd half marathon training has gone HORRIBLY. It has been so stinkin' hot that I refused to run outdoors. Now we are less than 9 weeks away, and I can barely crap out a decent 3 mile jog. I wanted so badly to finish under 3 hours. Now I am just focused on finishing....period. New goal: beat 3hr21min time from Princess Half. 


*sorry to keep boring you with all these goal posts. {haha..goal posts} It does me well to have them all out in the public, so something keeps me on task.

0 comments:

Post a Comment